Friday, December 21, 2012

Take 100% Responsibility of Your Mental and Emotional Lives


Ho'oponopono time again!

Let's be careful with our thinking and feeling process.

Remember!
...For every thought we worded out or verbalized or written, someone will actualize.

Let's always be aware of what we are thinking and feeling.

Let's manage our mental and emotional lives.

== Ho'oponopono Insights ==
"I operate my life and my relationships according to the following insights:
  1. The physical universe is an actualization of my thoughts.
  2. If my thoughts are cancerous, they create a canceroous physical reality.
  3. If my thoughts are perfect, they create a physical reality brimming with LOVE.
  4. I am 100% responsible for creating my physical universe the way it is.
  5. I am 100% responsible for correcting the cancerous thoughts that create a diseased reality.
  6. There is no such thing as out there. Everything exists as thoughts in my mind."


No comments:

Post a Comment